Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Spanish Skype Session

Last night I chatted on Skype with my friend Rosela from 11:15 until a little past midnight.

We typed instead of talked, because I need the spelling and grammar practice.
[ On the phone and when we hang out, we Talk in Spanish a good bit now, so I get the verbal practice then.]

I learned a LOT of new vocab and grammar tips from her last night from her!

Vocab:

Ahora = Now
To Spell = Deletrear
To Write = Escribir
Pues = ' Well ...'
Porque ? + Porque ... = Why + Because
Tan = So

Grammar / Phrases :

Se llama = His name is ..

Del Espanol = Contraction of  'de-el-espanol'
No Te Preocupas = Don't worry
Como Se Escribe ... = How do you write?
Tengo Sueno = Im sleepy
Tu Tambien = You too
Quiero Dormir = I want to sleep
Me Voy = I'll go

Total Spanish Conversation Time = c. 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment