Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shrek 3 y La Princesa Novia

Time: 8:30pm - 11:40pm
Location: My Apartment



Total Time : 3 hours




I didn't write down vocabulary for either of these, but I was listening very intently.
I've decided it's too distracting to watch the film in Spanish AND have Spanish subtitles.
So, for Shrek 3, I watched it with English subtitles so I could follow the plot.
And for Princess Bride, since I'm so familiar with it, I just watched without any subtitles.


I noticed that the voice of Donkey in the Spanish version of the Shrek movies, (Eugenio Derbez),
is also Vizzini in Princess Bride.

And, like they did with Puss in Boot's accent in Shrek,
they made Inigo Montoya sound very Spanish in his accent. I like it :)




" ... As You Wish ! " - " Como desee!"


The Six Fingered Man - El hombre De Seis Dedos


Inconceivable ! - Inconcebible!


Prepare to die! Expedir a morir!


True Love - El Verdadero Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment