Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ The Swan Princess ~ [ La Princesa Cisne ]

Thought I'd try another cartoon movie! This one is Columbia / Nest and not Disney, but it's still one of my all-time favorites! It's been longer since I saw it in English, so I was curious to see how my comprehension would compare with Sleeping Beauty, seeing I was more familiar with that story's script.

I think it was a success :]

I found it particularly amusing to hear the Frog talk in SPANISH with a FRENCH accent! Lol!




New Vocab:
-  triste- sad
- nombre - name
- siempre - always ( forever)
- estra - strategic
- medio - medium
- cuando - when
- enferma - sick
- combinacion - combination
- que mas - what else
- fue - was
- la luna - the moon
- practicamos - practice
- besos - kisses
- tierra - ground / land
- fotografia - photograph
- tortuga- turtle
- contra - against
- el mano - the hand
- puedas - can
- hermosa - beautiful
- manana la noche- tomorrow night
- el lago - lake
- miedo - fear
- valor - bravery
- respondeme - answer me
- cisne- swan
- el sol - the sun
- soy yo - its me
- blanco - white
- suave - soft
- loco - crazy
- pequeno - small
- procesion - parade ( procession)
- abrir - to open
- la puerta - the door
- con permiso - excuse me
- prisa - speed
- zapato - shoe
- la muerte - death
- caballeros - knights
- voto - vow
- grande- large
- gran - great
- arco - bow
- flecha - arrow
- te amo - i love you


Time: c. 1 hr 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment